Drawing and Watercolor Workshop in Bellagio, Italy
June 19-25, 2014
Bellagio is simply the most beautiful town on Lake Como (itself the most beautiful of the northern Italian lakes) – an inspiring and unforgettable spot for this year's workshop. It’s nestled at the point where the eastern and western branches of Lake Como merge to form one lake stretching north towards the Alps, offering endless magnificent panoramic views of lake and mountains.
In this colorful town of just over 9,000 people, life is lived on a human scale. There's only a handful of hotels and restaurants (but they're very good!). There are charming boutiques and shops. And the local bars (cafés) are perfect for enjoying the spectacular scenery and studying the local architecture.
Most days 9:00-11:30 a.m. and 2:00-4:30 p.m. will be devoted to drawing and painting in Bellagio and at select locales on Lake Como. Award-winning painter and experienced instructor Timothy Tyler will lead the workshop.
Some Bellagio/Lake Como Highlights:
- Tour of Bellagio (photo above center)
- Boat tour on Lake Como
- Villa Balbianello, the most romantic spot on the lake (photo above right)
- The 18th-century Villa Carlotta and its magnificent gardens
- Varenna, a colorful fishing village just a ten-minute ferry ride from Bellagio (photo above left)
- The gardens of Villa Melzi in Bellagio
Space is limited to twelve guests. Contact us for more information or to sign up! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the flyer