BRING the children's theatre on tour TO YOUR COMMUNITY!
1. Here’s all you need to bring the Children's Theatre on Tour to your area!
- Perform space: 30' wide x 20' deep x 10' high
- Electric connection: Access to two 110 volt electrical connections to accomodate sound/technical equipment.
- Access to dressing room or bathroom facilities.
2. It's affordable and there are ways to reduce your fees!
- $800 per performance or $1440 for two performances
- $650 for Theatre Workshop
- The Arkansas Arts Council offers up to 40% fee assistance to non-profit Arkansas-based organizations certified as exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code (this includes public schools, institutions of higher learning, churches, and government units.).
- Additional fee support may be available. Inquire at time of booking.
3. You will receive additional resources for the exhibition!
- Press information will be provided for local publicity of the performance.
- Question & Answer session with cast following the performance, time premitting.
- Children's Theatre on Tour Activity Guides for each performance provide in-depth information about the play as well as carefully designed activities to enrich the theatre arts experience and fulfill Arkansas Department of Education Curriculum Frameworks.
- A digital copy of the playbill will be provided.
4. It's easy to book!
- Simply contact the State Services Department by phone at 501-396-0350 or 1-800-264-ARTS. You may also email Jessica Wright to schedule dates and times.